Thursday, September 25, 2014

Torn Pastels


Torn Pastels - It is time for another challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers!!! This fortnight we are looking for torn edges. You don't have to use a Sweet Pea image to play along with us, but we not only have a prize for anyone who plays, but we have an extra prize for a Sweet Pea user. 


I have used Ching-Chou Kuik's Spring Luna in rubber and  it is also available in digi.

I few weeks ago, I colored this same image in red and gold. To see how different they look, click here.

She is colored with Copics and I used a lot of Stickles!! I love sparkle.


My flowers are stamped with an embossing powder that has a sheen to it. The camera did not pick it up, but it is really pretty in real life.

The stamps and die is HC. I used used a CL die for the swirly vine.


My DP is Glitz, Love You Madly.

Friday Sketch Challenge #78 Sketch
My Time to Craft Challenge #259 Fantasy
Emerald Faeries #59 Springtime
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog #87 Flower

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation love the colours all blend so well together perfect for our Springtime theme. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete