Friday, August 29, 2014

Blue Sprinkled


Blue Sprinkled - This is my 2 challenges for one card week. This weeks challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is Tic Tac Toe!!! I went with Something Old (the papers are scraps) Something Blue, and Something New (this was a kit that I recently received from Paper Trey Ink. I am in love with this kit. I have made several shaker boxes with it.


The challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog is O for Ombre'. It was my turn to pick, so I really hope that you like it and come and play with us. I also get to select the top 3. 

What is Ombre'? It is not monochromatic, but graduating shades of a single color.


 This time I remembered to add the sprinkles before I sealed it up. I still can't believe that I forgot the sprinkles on my last shaker card.


City Crafter #226 Shake it up!
Simon Says Stamp Blog Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog #114 Sentiment that is not birthday

10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous and such a great take on the ombre challenge! Love the heart shaker as your focus, creative and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design and great colours. Adorable. Thanks for playing with us over at AUD sentiments this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh love this card, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful!! Love the sentiment here too! Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mari, I love the heart shaker and the design is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so creative. Love the decorative and the interested background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Mari, love the ombre effect! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blue colors and the heart. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely design and fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete