Thursday, July 31, 2014

Seahorse Illusion


Seahorse Illusion - It is time for a new challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers. Our challenge is Thinking of You/Missing You/Just Because. 

My DP is Authentique's Renew. I love the yellow with the aqua colors. 


Using Ching Chou Kuik's Seahorse Illusion available in digi and rubber.

I colored this sweet image with Copic's. I used a glitter pen to add some touches to her hair and the sea plants. 

I added some fine glitter to the seahorse. I had a helper in my 3 year old grandson. He was so sweet; I let him sprinkle the glitter on and he told me "I like making cards with you." He really made me feel good.


I used a CL die for the vine, a HC die and stamp for the flowers. The 3 year old added the Flower Soft to the center of the flowers and more glitter to the flowers. I made the stick pin and used a Bow Easy to tie the ribbon.

Sketch Saturday #320 Sketch
Cupcake Inspirations #271 Cupcake Inspired
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog #38 Flowers
The Pink Elephant Challenge #261 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion Challenges #224 Flowers
Shopping Our Stash #162 ribbon, flowers and die cuts

4 comments:

  1. beautiful image..lovely colors and details...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular card! Love the colors! So glad you joined our Ribbon challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic this image. And the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colouring and perfect paper choices. I love your embellishments and your grandson added just the right amount of glitter! It's lovely to see you joining in with our challenge at Sketch Saturday with this pretty card! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete