Friday, June 20, 2014

Cotton Candy


Cotton Candy - We have a new challenge up at Crafts 4 Eternity. This week our challenge is Fabulous Food!!! This is a great time for this challenge with all the fun summer food. I think of picnics, barbecues and summer carnivals.


This sweet little image is Mo Mannings Cotton Candy. I love that the cotton candy is bigger than the girl. I colored her with Copics and added some glitter to the cotton candy, to give it that sugary look.


My flower is Heartfelt Creations. 


My border is a SB and I added an edge of glitter and pearls. My paper is Summer Soul by Fancy Pants.

The Pink Elephant Challenge #225 Photo Inspired
Craft Your Passion Challenges #218 3 embellishments
Love to Create Challenge #120 Anything Goes
Everybody-Art-Challenge #283 Pearls
Tuesday Morning Sketches #254 Sketch
Clear it Out Challenge Anything Goes
Mo's Digital Challenge #231 Summer Flowers

This card was "unforgettable" at The Pink Elephant Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want cotton candy! I love your colouring & the perfect sparkle on the fluffy stuff :) Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches - your card will be featured on our Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that image :) The candy floss looks great with the sparkly touches and your card is so beautifully embellished.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my kind of cotton candy!! I love that stuff!! :)
    Such a pretty card! I love your fancy edge!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is amazing, thank you for joining us at Mo's this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that is what I call the PERFECT cotton candy cone!!! lol. Just live that mage...and you did a GREAT job with the coloring, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Clear It Out Challenge for our"Anything Goes" challenge. Hope to see you tomorrow for our next challenge . . . Oh, and GOOD LUCK!!!

    Kathy - CIO DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Mari love the gorgeous image which you have coloured perfectly! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete