Friday, March 14, 2014

Tongue


Tongue - The star of this scrapbook page is my sweet granddaughter Kaylee. When I seen the below sketch for Crafts 4 Eternity, it just called to me to do a page with it, instead of the usual card.

Designer Paper by DCWV, Christmas Made. Only the snowflakes were not part of the paper.


Crafts 4 Eternity sketch!


Don't you just love the tongue?


The snowflakes were cut with SB dies on kraft card stock. I layered them with foam tape and added a red gemstone to the top of them. 

I inked all papers with distress ink. I believe I used Vintage Photo.



Challenges 4 Everybody #39 Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Challenges #204 Young at Heart
Love to Create Challenge #106 Anything Goes
Just Inspirational Challenges Anything Goes
Country View Challenges Paper
Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge #58 More than 3 Embellishments

8 comments:

  1. beautiful page! and adorable baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation, I love the colors and the tongue is too adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the page! The layout is great and I love those snowflakes. You have a beautiful granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Love the picture and DP you used!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Your creation is simply stunning beautiful image and just the cutest! so right for our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "More than 3 Embellishments" thank you for playing along good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, your GD is ADORABLE!!! Love it! This is great LO and your layers and details are stunning! Love this! Thank you for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges! Hope you join us again!

    Amy~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have created a wonderful layout to showcase such a beautiful photograph. The snowflakes are amazing too! Thanks for sharing your LO with us at Country View Challenges for our Paper Chase challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! A great lay out and I love that photo!

    Thanks for joining us at The Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete