Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eye of the Tiger


Eye of the Tiger - The new challenge at Creative Card Crew is to use a "lucky" charm in your project. We have 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge, Delicious Doodles and Marianne Designs. Delicious Doodles is giving out 4 digi images and Marianne Designs is giving 2 die cut sets



Teri, at Delicious Doodles has these amazing images of eyes. I have been wanting to do one for ages, so I was thrilled to "need" to do one of them. The reptile eye looks like it would be really fun to do to. I could see it with some haunting highlights.

I went CAS simple using kraft cardstock with a Chicken Wire embossing folder (CB.) I tied some hemp cord and attached my orange crystal charm to it.

Paper-Crafting Journey Masculine
Crafty Calendar Challenge Animals
Corrosive Challenges by Janet #194 Animals
Love to Create Challenge #106 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Wow such a unique card! Awesome job. Thanks for playing at Paper Crafting Journey. Hope to see you next challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Mari love the image! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning image with your fabulous coloring. . Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete