Monday, December 23, 2013

Fish


Fish - It is time for our last challenge of the year at Seems a Little Sketchy. My card is really pretty simple and I can't even take much credit for the design, as I scrap lifted it from someone on the internet. I did use different inks and I misted it with Glimmer Mist, Irradesant Gold.

Lauri made this lovely Christmas sketch for us. Isn't it beautiful?




The fish is a great image and stamps so well. This is the best shot of the Glimmer Mist that I was able to get. Do you see the gold around the head of the fish?


The button also got hit with the Glimmer Mist.


I finished of my card with 3 pearls.

This challenge will run for 3 weeks instead of our usual 2 weeks. I hope that you join our challenge.
Divas by Design Challenge Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks #173 distressing - inked edges
Charisma Cardz #49 Anything goes
Seize the Birthday Anything Goes
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge #211 Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge #38 Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend Everything Goes
Crafts and Me Inspiration #143 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. A great take on the sketch inspiration. Love the monochromatic earthy tones.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to see such a different design, your fish card has such a great vintage feel to it. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog Mari, Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny card. Great work with your stamps. Bravo ! It's successful !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !
    Good Christmas and New Year holidays !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! love all the elements you added, very pretty! merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge, cheers Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these stamps!!! What a great masculine card...very well done! Thanks for linking up with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete