Friday, April 26, 2013

Under the Sea


Under the Sea - This week's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is to use 3 or more papers and the challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog is F for fantasy.

Sassy Designs Studio is the sponsor for Crafts 4 Eternity and I thought it would be the perfect time to use this stunning mermaid by Sassy Designs Studio. Isn't she gorgeous?


 I colored  Pirates Mermaid wiht Copics and added lots of Star Dust Stickles to her tail. 

My papers are Pressed Petals, Baby Boy. I ran all of the papers through my Zutter Distrezz machine. It is such a quick way to add some oomph to your papers.


The whispy seagrass is SB. The smaller one is a glitter paper, but the sparkle is not showing up with the camera.


I finished off my card with 3 Dew Drops.

Shopping Our Stash #98 Bargain Bin-would you believe that I got the designer paper from Tuesday Morning, a bargain bin store. I love to rummage through their crafts. I have found lots of treasures there.



Divas By Design Challenge Movie inspired - Splash  

Charisma Cardz #16 Polka Dots



8 comments:

  1. your card is such a masterpiece!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring on her hair is stunning!!! I'm sitting here staring at it. Wow.

    And yes, Tuesday Morning has some great finds!

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. Love the image and fabulous coloring.

    Hugs,
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Wonderful colors! Your coloring is STUNNING! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mari, this is gorgeous! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is brill, look at that hair, stunning!!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mari! Have a great week! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, such a pretty image, perfect colouring, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete