Friday, December 7, 2012

Wise Men


Wise Men - Today's challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity is to use the colors from the photo inspiration.
I picked up a new Cricut cartridge at Micheal's black Friday sale (actually, I picked up 2) and I thought it would make up  pretty with the colors. 

My DP is K and Company's Evergreen.

The first cartridge that I picked up was Quilted Christmas. I used the 3 wisemen from it. I cut them at 5 1/2 inch. I distressed with with Tea Dye and Vintage Photo distress inks.

On the wise man dressed in yellows, I added some trim to his sleeve.

On the one dressed in reds, I added gemstones to his gift.


For the wise man dressed in greens, I added pearls using my pearl pen on his gift.

The North Star was created using my other Black Friday sale cartridge, which is the ribbon and Rosetta cartridge. The rosetta is the one that is a fence. It took 4 of them to make it. I then added a gemstone star to the center.
The tag is a Crafts 4 Eternity digi. I love the distressed shape of this tag. I printed it on gold paper and hand cut it. The font is so pretty.

My ribbon was tied using my Bow Easy and I added a stick pin to the bow.

The photo is my family from last year. My son was missing; as he was in Afghanistan  We are very pleased that he will be able to be in the family photo this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment