Friday, July 13, 2012

Laced Kiss


Laced Kiss - Time for another challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.  Our challenge this time is L for... Lace!

This is a very quick and easy card to do. My DP's are Graphic 45. The papers are double sided which is great; as I can use both sides and have them coordinate. Everything was inked with Tea Dye and Rusty Hinge distress inks.


My flowers are Petaloo. They came already glittered. My lace is Prima. I love everything that Prima makes. It is all so beautiful.


The image is on the paper. I just had to cut, ink, Stickles and pop-up.


My gemstone swirl is Want 2 Scrap.

I hope you will join us in our Lace challenge.
Dutch Dare-Card Challenges # Bingo middle row across Flowers, pearls and distressing
The Paper Shelter #71 Flowers
C Inspirations #171 Bingo Top row-Pink, Pearls, Glitter
Crafty Creations Challenges #178 Free for all

7 comments:

  1. Hi there. Such a lovely and very detailed card with lots of texture. Pretty with the pale pink colour, very delicate.
    Thank you for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck.
    With love, Sandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and romantic vintage card. The lace is gorgeous and I love how you added stickles to her dress. Thanks for playing with my sketch and joining the sketchy girls.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous Mari! I really love your dark coloured lace.

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, vintage-y card. Perfect match of image and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely colors - the lace is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card. I love the vintage feel. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete