Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Viking Princess

Viking Princess - How do you like this little gal? Isn't she a cutie? I fell in love with her the moment I saw her and I could not resist using her.

Our challenge at Creative Card Crew was to use kraft, so I decided to try my hand at coloring on kraft. I must say that I like it. The colors react so differently to the paper.

Simon Says Stamp is our sponsor for this challenge and oh, my!!! I love to shop there. They have a huge selection of crafting supples. They have 14 pages of Prima alone. I love Prima's flowers. They are so pretty. Simon Says Stamp is also a great place to get Copic's.

My DP is K & Company's SW nature pad.

My flower is a mulberry flower that I ordered from Judy at Pizzazz Alpenty. I buy a lot of my stick pin supplies from there as well. I have become quite addicted to making stick pins. They can be so pretty with the light reflecting off them. The smaller white and peach flowers were in the wedding section at Michel's.

The little viking girl is the brain child of Krista Smith at Saturated Canary. Krista just did a big new release and Viki the Viking was one of them. She really caputured my heart.
Viki is colored with Copics. Viki was then cut with a SB die. The frame is another SB die. Image cut and DP was inked with Vintage Photo distress inks.
The ticket I won in a challenge and the butterfly was fussy cut from the K & Company DP.
Visit our sponsor Simon Says Stamp, then join our kraft challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Paper Sundaes #115 Sundae Bar - Kraft and Die Cuts
Pile It On Challenge #15 S - Sword, Spell Binder, Silver (sword blade,)
The Pink Elephant Challenge #143 Flowers

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Kraft card Mari xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the colour combo and all the little details.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool image! Really nice job with this! Thanks for joining us at Pile it On this week!
    Hugs!
    Heather P :)
    www.heather-p.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your coloring on Kraft is amazing...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely creation! Thanks for joining in our 'Beginning with S' challenge at Pile it on this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Saturated Canary images--this one is darling! A lovely card with the splash of peach!

    Thanks for joining us in our Sundae Bar Challenge for Paper Sundaes! Make sure you join in our new challenge this week of Anything Goes!

    ♥ Lisabee PSDT

    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete