Monday, February 27, 2012

Punchy Duck

Punchy Duck - Ah oh! Duncan is getting rained on, but he doesn't mind. Just look at his fun umbrella. I wish I had an umbrella that made such a fashion statement.
My design papers and twill ribbon are from Autumn Leaves, foof-a-la Summer page kit. I really like the paper, but unfortunately very little of it shows. The DP was inked with brick red distress inks. As was the image. I used a MS punch around the page set.
Here is a close-up of Sew Many Cards, Duncan. He is colored with Copic's. I used Judykins Diamond Glaze, then poured an ultra fine glitter on the rain and puddle. Next time I will make sure that I have a thinner layer of Diamond Glaze. But it would have been perfect if I had been trying to get the puddle to look frozen.
My flowers are a stem that I cut off and tied with a narrow ribbon.
The challenge at Sew Many Challenges is Punches, do come on and get punchy with us.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I have had a browse though yours and wow! Really beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. I love the flower clusters!

    ReplyDelete