Friday, February 10, 2012

Love Bubbles

Love Bubbles - A is for Animal Antics is the challenge this fortnight at Alphabet Challenge Blog. Since our last challenge was Z for Zoo Animals, I thought I would go for a domesticated animal this time.

My DP is Making Memories, Noteworthy Audrey. I used a MS punch on the border.
If you look carefully under the MS punch butterfly, you will see the pale pink tulle that I used over the DP
My sentiment is Hot off the Press, which I placed on a nesting Creative Memories heart punch. I lined the pink heart with Cinnamon Stickles.
My image is Bubble Fun by Wags 'n Whiskers. I colored my image with Copic's then I added some Stickles to the girls dress and her hair barrette. I added some Judykins Diamond Glaze on the bubbles and the little girls shoes.
I used more of the tulle on my flower spray. All flowers in the spray were cut from stems.
I would love to see an animal that you create and join in our challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ #125 Show that Love
Sunday Sketch and Stamp #92 Sketch
Shopping Our Stash #38 Hearts
Paper Take Weekly #65 Anything Goes
Anything Challenge #60 Bingo - 2 or more stamped images, Your Choice (flowers,) Punch
Simon Says Stamps Challenge Love is in the air
Crafting for all Seasons #20 Love is in the air
Divasbydesignchallenge #21 Love is in the air
Little Darlings Challenges #16 Favorite Embellishment - Flowers
Moving Along With the Times #135 Cute Critters

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love the image and pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a sweet image and the kitten is So cute! - and all so beautifully coloured!! The bubbles look really pretty! Gorgeous papers and
    embellishments - it's a really sweet card!
    Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card that image is so sweet love the sparkle on her dress thanks so much for joining us at little darlings this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mari!
    She's quite the bubble blower! And they're so apt for this week!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! I love the sparkle and the colour combo especially! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, how cute is she, great colour combo too, thanks for joining us at Anything Goes, good luck and hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I like the way you combine the colors...
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design
    Blessings
    marissa isabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Fab colouring :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet and girly, love those flowers :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Mari - this is just darling - I love your beautifully coloured image and the perfect embellishing! Love it - thank you for joining us for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - it is always lovely to see you! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the cute image, the gorgeous flowers and butterfly. Thanks for joining in with Sue's challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and I hope you can join us again soon! Good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww, so sweet! Love the glittery touches and the flowers too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your yummy card and pink and brown are my favourite colour combo!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT for Sue's 'Cute Critters' and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Spectacular card Mari! You are so talented!
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. adorable ... cute little kitty

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons and sorry for the delayed comment...

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete