Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wings

Things with Wings Challenge - At Creative Card Crew, the challenge this week is "Things with Wings." Your wing thing could be a bird, fairy, or a butterfly. I choose a fairy and I also have a dragonfly charm. Uh, another winged thing! My stamp is of an unknown company. I could not find a brand name anywhere. The DP is from my scrap box, the purple card stock was a scrap from cutting one of CB quilled flower. I thing it looks like the notebook paper torn from a spiral pad. I cut the image with my favorite SpellBinder die.


Our sponsor for this week is Simon Says Stamp. They the best papercrafting stuff. Everything from Copic's to Magnolia. Hop over and check them out and join us at Creative Card Crew for our Things with Wings challenge.

Peachy Keen Stamps #53 sketch and sponging technique
Charismacardz #22 Something that Flies
Card Makin Mamas #21 Use only scraps

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially your color choice:-)

    -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the way you have incorporated wings in your card (I count three ways, including the feathers!). Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin' Mamas, hope to see you at the next challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty interpretation of the sketch! I love your gradient sponging and the colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete