Friday, March 11, 2011


Its Hard Being Green - I was thinking about how some people used to die their hair green using sugarless Kool-aid when I was a little girl when I was coloring this image. It was supposed to wash out, but they always had a hint of the green for a while.
This weeks challenge at Sew Many Challenges is St. Patrick's day and I could not resist using this image. I was chuckling as I was coloring him. This is Hershey bath. Isn't Hershey a great name for a chocolate lab? The real life name of the dog of the artist at Sew Many Cards is Hershey.
The DP I used is from the All Seasons by Paper Studio. I used ribbon that said Erin Go Bragh and a cute little shamrock shaped button.
Hershey was colored with Copic's and I used some Diamond Glaze on the bubbles. I have had a problem with air bubbles in this product before, so thought this was a perfect time to use those air bubbles to my advantage. If you look at the bubbles on top of Hershey's head, you will see how cute those real bubbles look on this image.

For my second card, I used the Friday Freebie. Isn't that Shamrock and flowers image adorable?

I put some flower soft on the flower centers.
Our sponsor this week at Sew Many Challenges is The Cutting Cafe and the sentiment is from one of their sets. I also used an old cuttlebug die for the corner scroll.


I finished off this card with some horseshoe gemstones.

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards love the images and your colouring is perfect thanks for joining us at sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH How Cute! what adorable cards. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your cards are super cute. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute card, love the images.
    thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card. Thanks for playing with us @ The Corrosive Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, not a lucky duck but a luckt dog on the first one, great take on our challenge of this week. Thanks for joining us at our 'you lucky duck'challenge this week at SSC, hope you will join the fun again next week. Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. All fabby cards, and wonderful colouring. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch n Stash this time. Jackie x

    ReplyDelete