Friday, February 11, 2011

Rainbows and Storms

Rainbows and Storms - Like a lot of people, I have been weathered in and it was a wonderful time to look on the bright side of things. My bright side is lots of time to craft! Yea!!!

This image is the Friday Freebie at Sew Many Cards. The Freebie can be found here. Isn't it fun. It would be a great image for St Patricks day. The sentiment inside the rainbow is not part of the digi image. It is a stamp by Inkadinkadoo.

Dp is from a seasonal pad the Paper Studio. Ribbon is also a seasonal pack that has been in my stash for a while. 2 brads top off the ribbon. Image colored with Copic's. No glitter today . I thought the colors were bright and fun.


You can check out what some of my other team mates did with this image at Sew Many Challenges. You can find other images by this artist at Sew Many Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment