Friday, February 25, 2011

First step

January page
Close up of lower page. This in no way close to done. I will add flowers and rhinestones and lots of other embellishments.

The start of February page.
This is the first step for the Birthday Card book that I am making. I am posting this for all of my friends that I will soon have to say good-bye to. We will be making this next Wednesday/Thursday with my various groups. Some were not able to come last week and I promised that I would post it here so that those ladies would know what I am talking about.
All of those of you who want to make this on Wednesday/Thursday should bring 13 sheets of 12 x 12 sheets of paper and whatever embellishments that you want to match your paper. You do not need the same paper or even the same color theme that I am using. The first one of these that I made, I did in animal prints; as it was a gift for my daughter, who was really into the animal prints at that time.
You can buy the 13 envelopes from me at what I paid for them. You can also buy the 2 book rings from me.



1 comment:

  1. Mari, that is so pretty. I have been wanting to do a class on these too.

    ReplyDelete