Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bright and Soft flowers

Bright and Soft flowers - I created this card today. Would you believe that I did not use any DP? The DP looking paper is created using chalks and clear embossing powder. The stamp is Create Art. They are really cool stamps, as they are really big. Perfect for scrap book pages.

I cut my white cardstock with a Spellbinders Nestie and then embossed it with my Cuttlebug, Leaving the die cut in the Nestie, I used my Copic airbrush to littly color the die cut. I then stamped the same image in Dark Brown ink and added some Rapsberry Fizz fine Flowersoft.

http://www.colourcreatechallenge.blogspot.com/ #64 Chocolate, Strawberry and Cream
http://www.simplycreatechallenges.blogspot.com/ #37 It's bright
www.crazy4challenges.blogspot.com #75 dies
www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.com #91 inspired by nature

5 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely colour combo Thanks for joining my nature challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our colour create challenge with this lovely card, great details and use of the colours, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simply stunning creation!! I love your beautifully hand-stamped background paper and your use of Flower Soft. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mari, I've enjoyed being on Michelle's team with you this past 6 months. Your cards are always beautiful, you are such an asset to the team! I'm so glad you will be staying on with Michelle's mermaids. Best Wishes, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful job, thanks for playing along with SC!!!

    ReplyDelete