Friday, February 18, 2011

Out Law/House

Out Law/House - I would like this little bandit to show up at my house and I would let him use the in-house!

This week the challenge at Sew Many Challenges is a sketch. It is a very easy sketch to use and I hope you will join us this week for the challenge. You don't have to use a Sew Many Cards image, but we really like it when you do!


This image is Donkey in Outhouse. I colored Donkey with Copics. DP is Sandy Lion. I used some green hemp and I star charm. I also used 4 tiny star brads.

Today is also Friday Freebie and you can scroll down to see my posting with the Friday Freebie. It is Olliver with a flower and it is really cute.
We have a blog hop coming up on the 4th of March and I hope you will stop by then and hop with us.


8 comments:

  1. awww...that is such a cute image!! Just adore it!! I'd let him in too! *lol*
    Love your coloring too! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week!
    /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the image! =)
    Thanks for the comment on my wire works!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to add my blogadress! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at the ABC challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mari
    A gorgeous card,thankyoun for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Your image is super cute! Thank you for playing along this week over at ABC Challenge;0)

    Hugs x
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card and sketch. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! The image is so cute!
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete