Saturday, December 25, 2010

Scandinavian Christmas song


Scandinavian Christmas Song - This group of carolers is by Michelle Perkett. She does the most fabulous images. I love all the details she puts in her designs. I went for a Scandinavian theme for this card. Scandinavian papers and designs seem to be all the rage right now and I thought this image lended itself to it. I colored the image with Copic's and then used lots of fine glitter on the snowmen and snow dog.
The DP is by K & Comany. Isn't it yummy? It is double sided so I just flipped it to get the other design. Ribbon is from the ribbon shop at Michael's and I tied it using my Boweasy. I finished it off with 2 buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Love these cute little snowmen. Gun card. Thanks for joining the Fussy and Fancy girls. Stop back and play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete