Friday, December 10, 2010

Hippo Wishes


Hippo Wishes - This fun little hippo is Harley and Halo by Sew Many Cards. The challenge this week at Sew Many Challenges is flower power. This is my DT card for it.
Sew Many Cards has almost 30 different characters. This is the only one with the Halo the Humming bird. All of the images have the cute, little patches on them.
For my flowers, I used some that I cut off the stems that I had picked up at 90% off last spring. It pays to dig through those sale bins. The ribbon was another bargin that I picked up at Tuesday Morning. The purple wire I just wrapped around a pencil a few times.

The snapps and DP were other clearance things that I had gotten at different places. I think the most expensive thing that I used for this card was the stickles that I put in the center of the flowers around Harley.

5 comments:

  1. This made me smile big time!! Perfect and Love those flowers! Thank you for playing at Party Time Tuesdays! Come play again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, this is so adorable, I love how you have colored Harley in pink - so fun and happy!! Also, great flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest hippo, sweet card!! Thanks for playing along with PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh-that hippo is too darn cute! What a sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little card! Darling hippo. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete