Friday, December 17, 2010

Animal's With Attitude!

Animal's With Attitude! - This critter is Pugly Santa by Digi's With Attitude! What do you think he is saying? Yes, that's right, how did you know. LOL I didn't give him a sentiment, so that each of us could think up something different.

The challenge this week at Digi's With Attitude! Challenge is Anything Christmas. I colored Pugly with Copic's and gave his nose some Diamond Glaze and his Santa fur some Stickles.

I cut the image and matting with 2 different shapes of Spellbinders. The DP is from the Seasonal Shop at Hobby Lobby. I added tiny ruby gemstones to the center of the snowflake on each oranament.

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute! Also, just to let you know that I have Candy on my blog!

    http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/11/blog-candy-now.html

    Tammylee

    ReplyDelete