Friday, September 3, 2010

Autumn Willow

Autumn Willow - The awesome image is Willow by Michelle Perkett. You can can get this image at www.etsy.com/shop/michelleperkett. I colored her before in blues, but it made me only want to color her again in the richness of the fall. I colored Willow with Copics and the berries and the veins of her wings with Pearl EX. I am going to have to do more research on the product because even after heatsetting it still wipes off whenever I run my finger across it. DP is Laundy Line by MME. If you will look carefully you will see that the panels for the sketch are tulle. The orange tulle is easier to see than the gold. I also used some small pieces of the tulle for the flower bow.
http://www.aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ sketch
www.theplaydatecafe.blogspot.com #45 pumpkin, kraft and a purpley/wine

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mari, I love those colours and the tulle is a perfect finishing touch - so delicate and pretty. Congrats on your Top 3 place at CDC too :-)
    Claire xx
    PS have you tried spraying your perfect pearls with hairspray? Thats what I use for mica powder and it helps stop it rubbing off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with her dress and coloring all the little flowers. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty,wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely image and your coloring is marvelous! A soft, delicate, very girly card and I love it! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and girly card you made!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That PP is perfect for this color challenge!! LOVE that coloring too! Just all around---FAB!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete